OFF TOPIC - That Time of Year

Page 2 of 2
"Robert Bonomi" wrote:

Two "U"s and no "L"?
Or should that be Two "U"s and "Noel"?
Lew

Right idea -- but your execution fallls in the 'close, but no seegar' category.
Robert Bonomi wrote:

Have P no L two U's 2!
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Picture reminded me of crap and sewage.
I just finished cleaning up (mostly) from a sewer backup in the basement (where the shop is). Two good things: Firstly, the 4 inch high barrier around the floor drain that spouted contained alot of the backup. Secondly, it was more than 1 year since the lasat time, so the borough (Fair Lawn) came within 90 minutes to rotoroot the pipe. Guys needed a 4" cleanout cap that I had to get from the local hardware store. Total cost, $14.97, a lot better thn calling a commercial outfit on a weekend.
--
Best regards
Han
JOAT Where the choice is between only violence and cowardice, I would advise violence. - Mohandas Gandhi
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in (Han) doth sayeth:

growing into the sewerline without saying thank you to my contributions to its well-being.
Happy Holidays to all!
--
Best regards
Han