Off Topic... small power supply hell.

Page 2 of 2

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 11:00:50 -0700, "Charles Spitzer"

Conceivably. But I've got an excuse; I woke up a 2 AM for some damn reason.

the windows are open.

I guess that's better than waking up at 2 AM for *no* damn reason...
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Well, there are good reasons to be woke up at 2 AM too... but that's the sort of thing that leads to getting up for 2 AM feedings...

Can't say *THAT* ever happened to me. You married a good woman...
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

I have a couple of them floating around. they do exist.

Hard to say without knowing if they are both AC or DC. Feeling lucky?

Have to kind of chuckle here - had the same thing happen to me. Someone thought it would be good idea to put all the plugs in 1 box. Ugh - what a nightmare.
Now as a tip - when ever I buy something that has a removeable plug - (99% of them are black) I use a black sharpe and write on the plug what it for. You cant see unless you hold it at the right angle to the light so it works well.
Just a tip for ya in the future.