Off Topic... small power supply hell.

There is a fix, however ... One of those "old carpenter tricks" (although FWW rejected it in their "methods of work" section for some strange reason): Feed the wood from the outfeed side (be persistent), then just face in the opposite direction at assembly.

Your tearout will then be just a minor problem, and your finish will be the least of your problems.

Reply to
Swingman

both mute and moot?

Reply to
Charles Spitzer

Conceivably. But I've got an excuse; I woke up a 2 AM for some damn reason.

Reply to
Wes Stewart

In my case it because I forgot to shut off the power to my noisy compressor and the windows are open.

Reply to
Joe B

I have a couple of them floating around. they do exist.

Reply to
bridger

I guess that's better than waking up at 2 AM for *no* damn reason...

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Well, there are good reasons to be woke up at 2 AM too... but that's the sort of thing that leads to getting up for 2 AM feedings...

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Can't say *THAT* ever happened to me. You married a good woman...

Reply to
Mike Marlow