Off Topic: Magnanimous Gesture

I saw this lurking elsewhere.
The election is over, the results are now known. The will of the people has clearly been shown. We should show by our thoughts and our words and our deeds That unity is just what our country now needs. Let's all get together. Let bitterness pass. I'll hug your elephant. You kiss my ass.
On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 13:01:09 -0500, Lee Michaels wrote:

Now THAT's a poem. You couldn't possibly have some members of this group in mind, could you? :-)
On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 13:01:09 -0500, "Lee Michaels"

I kind of liked the yard sign I saw the other day:
08 O-bama
someone had added underneath the day after the election:
Oh-Sh**
Tim Douglass
http://www.DouglassClan.com