Off topic... love this guy's welding technique...

...as well as some of his other methods of work. ;~)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB0eRYHtpYo

If that's a Honda Goldwing tank, I'm God!
nb
On Monday, September 5, 2016 at 4:10:37 PM UTC-5, John Grossbohlin wrote:

Pretty funny, cut coat hanger wire with a Swiss army knife scissors and arc welding with AC from a busted-up outlet. Love that guy's scents of humor!
On Monday, September 5, 2016 at 9:26:37 PM UTC-5, Bob Villa wrote:

I noticed. Would love to have a Swiss Army Knife that was that good. ;-)
On Monday, September 5, 2016 at 5:10:37 PM UTC-4, John Grossbohlin wrote:

I wish he had provided a source for those metric vice grips.
"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

A friend of mine mentioned he had a Wentworth set and he wondered if they would work. I suggested that if he used the British solution (i.e., lots of shims) that it would probably work just fine. ;~)