Off-topic GARBAGE

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE??. A lot of you folks are in the WRONG group. What happened?, out of wood?, motors burned out?, batteries won't charge?. Your brains are duller than your blades! Can't we talk about making sawdust?.
Woodworking??, what a laugher, get real!!
Lare S wrote:

Just let me say that I greatly appreciate that you accurately titled your post.
Well put, Paul

Well as you can certainly attest by not talking woodworking your self, how boring would it be if one had to talk woodworking when there is no woodworking topic being brought up?

People sometimes prefer arguing with a known set of personalities. It's not like the threads aren't clearly marked with OT: in the header, so they can easily be ignored either manually or programatically.
That said, did _you_ have a woodworking topic you'd like to talk about, or do you just want to add to the noise (without the proper header...)?
// It's not like the threads aren't clearly marked with OT: in the header//
Um T Watson