Off Topic: Compressors and Computers

Page 3 of 3
snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

I don't think it's the power supply fan that is under discussion above.

high-end video card. The PS fan is the one most often damaged because it IS out of sight, and they PS tends to accumulate dust
Lee Michaels wrote:

How much dirt you have in your computer depends on the environment. Some of my customers have so much dust inside the box, that, upon seeing the cloud of white smoke generated by the exhaust from the Hoover, you'd think the computer just elected a new Pope.
"Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> writes:

Make sure the computer is off. DAMHIK