Off Topic: Compressors and Computers

If I can find the right size shrink, I'll cover a tiny steel driver I already have, I guess. Thanks for the tip.

-- Life is an escalator: You can move forward or backward; you can not remain still. -- Patricia Russell-McCloud

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Which you can't do if the comp is unplugged and in the shop. Compressed air creates all -sorts- of static electricity.

-- Life is an escalator: You can move forward or backward; you can not remain still. -- Patricia Russell-McCloud

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Sure you can. Just take a power cord and snip of the right leg of the plug (held ground up, legs facing you) and plug the computer in. It is all grounded, with no power. You touch the case with one hand, and hold the nozzle in the other and there is no static issue.

Reply to
clare

Make sure the computer is off. DAMHIK

Reply to