Off Topic: Combo Basketball & Aviation

I saw this on the news. Funny stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8P4Ppk59Oo

Lots of interesting trick and improbable basketball shots listed on the youtube page.
Lee Michaels wrote:

Saw that, too. Appeared to me the clip from the plane cut between the ball thrown and going thru the hoop so not particularly conclusive. The likelihood of that in two attempts seems exceedingly low; of course odd things do happen...but.
W/ dialup don't take the time to download stuff but I'd be curious if the clips really do show that was "for real"...it's surely a different era from when I was at uni when kids have the wherewithal to afford flight time, though...
On Sat, 22 May 2010 03:04:37 -0400, "Lee Michaels"

For GM vehicles they can't sell any other way...
-- Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal