Off-Topic BS

My God good folks!! ___ Can we PLEASE talk about OUR HOBBY??. Send the political crap to those who may give a damn. Let's don't mix apples with oranges, bad taste. ____ PLEASE!!

Reply to
Lare S

Thank you for your concern.

You are the first person to bring this phenomenon to our attention.

As this group exists for your benefit exclusively, perhaps you'd care to detail the precise manner in which posts must be submitted, so we make act promptly on your proposals.

Reply to
George

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 03:51:16 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Lare S) vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

Ok. Go ahead. I see no contributions from you....

***************************************************** Have you noticed that people always run from what they _need_ toward what they want?????
Reply to
Old Nick

Please start your off-topic post with OT in the subject line in the future to avoid cluttering up the newsgroup.

Reply to
Paul Kierstead

Unisaw A100 did say:

Ya don't say?

Reply to
WoodMangler

Makes ya kinda wonder why he bothers making such profound statements doesn't it? If you'll notice, he makes the very same statement (he likes to think it is) over and over and over. One can just kick back and read that kind of wisdom all day long - and not learn a damn thing.

Reply to
BobS

Hell, ain't yer initials BS?

Regards, Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.) tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

Tom Watson

BobS did say:

I've not decided if he's just being kinda zen-like; giving us enough negative space in which to form our own opinions, or if he's merely posting the first thing that comes to mind... Enlighten us, Uni.

Reply to
WoodMangler

No, actually, they're RS and don't go gettin to excited now over me funnin ole Keefer there. Just pokin'em in the ribs every now and then to try to get him to give out some of that advice he has all bottled up inside himself. Hate to see the poor bugger go off on another tangent like he did awhile back and get all worked up over nuthin. I noticed he's back to the name calling stage again though - and he thought BAD was bad......

Bob S.

Reply to
BobS

Actually, I don't think he's actually doing this on purpose. I think his broom slips occasionally while he is cleaning that sawdust-free shop of his and hits the "send" key on the keyboard.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

While I can appreciate the attention Bob gives me it makes me wonder if there's some room in his house plastered with pictures of me on the wall, or worse, some cyber equivelent of it.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

No...no pictures but I have this little voodoo doll...........and some big-ass stick pins though...

Reply to
BobS

Do you live in Louisiana? LOL

Reply to