off to see the wizard

If anyone cares, I'm out of here again.
Too much to do, and too much complete nonsense here to wade through. I just don't have time for this anymore.
I hope to see you return again Mike, enjoy the time away.
--
Greg

"Silvan" < snipped-for-privacy@users.sourceforge.net> wrote in message
Silvan wrote:

Hate to see you go, Mike. We need more breaths of fresh air around here, not fewer. Good luck, my friend.     mahalo,     jo4hn

just
I think it's a little like woodworking magazines. In the beginning I subscribed to them all. Now, after two or three years, you get a little more particular about what you spend time on...
patrick conroy wrote:

But who's going to help newbies decide which widget to buy or explain what causes blotchies? There has to be a place to start and some of the boards can be a bit intimidating - what with all the galoots, pros of 40 years etc.. and amateurs who do antique repros.
Silvan, check in once in a while and keep us posted on what you're up to.
charlie b