Off to Mexico - Merry Christmas

I will be leaving directly after Christmas for a week working in the outskirts of Tijuana. I will be assisting 4 groups of people to build 17 houses for the very poor. It should be a wonderful Christmas for these families.
I will return after New Years to read more about the adventures and misadventures of our passion for woodworking.
God Bless all of you fellow REC-ing crew. Keep the chips flying!
Dave
More on what I do when not woodworking! www.teamcasa.org
Blessings to you and your work as well, and have a very Joyous Christmas. Travel safe - Steve

Fri, Dec 24, 2004, 8:54am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@teamcasadot.org (TeamCasa) says: I will be leaving directly after Christmas for a week working in the outskirts of Tijuana. <snip>
Be sure to eat at the Blue Fox while you're down there. I've never been, but have heard it's a first-class place. LMAO
JOAT Diplomacy is the act of saying, "Nice Doggie" till you can find a big rock to bash in his skull. - Unknown