Oddly Grained Pine - Revisited

A while back I posted some images of some very oddly grained pine I picked up from a friend. Well, I finally got around to playing with some of it. Resawed three book matched pairs from one of the 4 foot boards. Will use them for cabinet door panels on a sharpening station cabinet I'm building.

The pictures are in alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking for anyone who's curious about how this stuff looks with a couple of finishes.

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b