Odd Clamping (w/pics)

Hello everyone,
My cabinets are assembled with a variety of joinery techniques, face screwing, pocket screwing and cookies, whatever each situation called for or allowed. The lower shelf that this face frame attaches to will be seen on both sides, so I was not able to use pocket screws to attach it like I did on the hidden sides. I used a couple of #20 biscuits in the plywood case to face frame to attach the face frame. In most kitchens the face frame would just have been nailed on, but nails are better left for carpentry, not, ahem, fine cabinetry. Since this is a corner cabinet, I had to have a way of clamping the face frame square at the front, but to a triangle on the back. I took some scrap melamine (is that redundant?) and cut a 90 wedge out of it and a two holes for the ends of the clamps. It worked very well. I have three cabinets like this in the kitchen, so this jig it will be used a few more times.
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/oddclamp1.jpg
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/oddclamp2.jpg
Thanks,
David.
Slick trick, David. Good job. Joe

or
of
back.
Clever clamping arrangement on the corner cabinet. I like the clear finish on the cabinets under the sink drainboard ;) tinker