OBWW -- OWWM

http://musial.ws/images/Photos/Ethan/EthanDaddy.JPG
What's the connection? Well, I'm wearing an OWWM hat (stitching barely visible -- had to throw a hat on as we made the mad dash to St John's Baby Factory at 12:45 Wed. evening). First project? As soon as his mother releases him to the shop, he'll spend time in the bouncy seat (on top of the Powermatic 65) watching me FINALLY restore the 1939 10" Delta bandsaw.

Congrats, Daddy!
That's the third best looking baby I've ever seen!
djb

Congratulations. Nice photo of him looking right at you. Ed
Congrats ! You are a lucky man. I bet he'll be a chip off the old block... Enjoy. Matt

Congratulations!!! Were there is life there is hope! I love little babies like this! They grow so very fast! Enjoy! Blessings to you and the family.
Chris Pine
www.penartists.com
Ever look at your watch then look away again and you don't know what time it is?!