Obviously ...

Page 2 of 2
"Swingman" wrote:

gumbo

----------------------------------------------------------------- Around here it was a pot of clam chowder.
Lew

Up here in the NW it was a batch of deluxe Mac & Cheese. Hey it's what she wants so it works for me.
Mike M
On Sat, 05 Jan 2013 04:33:55 -0800, Mike M

Try it with red salmon, garlic, and browned onions stirred in. Heaven. Pink salmon is too much like tuna, but that still beats Deluxe M&C. I also add a can of green beans.
-- Intuition isn't the enemy, but the ally, of reason. -- John Kord Lagemann
On Sat, 05 Jan 2013 06:19:41 -0800, Larry Jaques

Oh yeah I've put just about everything under the sun in at one time or another, but this woman likes cheese. On date nights I aim to please.
On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 19:33:42 -0500, "Mike Marlow"

8-)
"Swingman" wrote:

------------------------------------------------------- Sometimes with age comes wisdom.
I now maintain anything below 60F is not fit for human habitation.
It used to be 50F.
Lew
On 1/4/2013 1:45 PM, Swingman wrote:

Come to Canada, we have bananas. :-)
--
Froz...

It was 28 when I got up this morning. My shop is 68F and its 39F. 4KW electric heater or wood heat. Wood tends to get warm if it get over 45 out. And it's 960sq'. But it's insulated from under the slab to into the roof.
Mike M
"Swingman" wrote in message
It's too damn cold down South to be working in the shop, eh?
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net