Observation on David Marks' table saw

There was a thread recently on David Marks' tools, and what they might be. While I don't know about the humongous bandsaur or the smaller bandsaw or the USS Wood Works jointer, I did get a glimpse at his table saw tonight while watching episode WWK-204, "Arts and Crafts Library Desk".
Observation 1: It's definitely Delta gray.
Observation 2: He's either using a foot switch, or a knee-activated kill switch (while both hands are on a ply panel, the blade starts winding down).
Observation 3: Possible blade brake. Definite pitch change a second after the power is cut.
Observation 4: Blade tilt handwheel is on the left side. Does that make it a right tilt? (I'm not a Delta person.)
While it really doesn't matter to me what tools he uses, I hope that's a help to those who care.
Another observation: Dewalt biscuit joiner. And I recall being equally shocked that DJM used a biscuit joiner in the same week that I was shocked to see Nahm use a hand plane (other than a block plane).
Kevin
I'm curious as to what type of tung oil he uses. He uses it on most of his projects, is it pure or blended with something else.
--
Mike S.
snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net

He has a kill switch that he kicks with his foot to shut the saw down. It's a board that presses in the stop button on a magnetic switch when he kicks the bottom of it. I saw an episode a few weeks ago where he gave a tour of the shop and some tips on tuning up different tools. He showed the kick switch in that episode. Wasn't paying attention to brand names, but if you catch that episode, you could probably figure a lot of them out.
Frank