Oak slabs

Im up in northern California about a hundred miles north of the bay area.We just took down a big 450 year old white oak tree and have slabed it up.The slabs are three inches thick,three to four feet wide and very from eight to eleven feet long and weigh about five hundred pounds each .Is this anything anyone would be interested in?Thank you Tinker
-

Yes.
Tinker How wet are they and how much? max

G -
Yes, please let me know where you are..... I am in Lake County.
John Moorhead