Oak slabs

Im up in northern California about a hundred miles north of the bay area.We just took down a big 450 year old white oak tree and have slabed it up.The slabs are three inches thick,three to four feet wide and very from eight to eleven feet long and weigh about five hundred pounds each .Is this anything anyone would be interested in?Thank you Tinker

Reply to
Gerald Lamb

Gerald Lamb wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Reply to
Patriarch

Tinker How wet are they and how much? max

Reply to
max

G -

Yes, please let me know where you are..... I am in Lake County.

John Moorhead

Reply to
John Moorhead