Oak Rustic Table

I am just finishing up a table and very happy with the way it is turning out. It is a solid oak table made from old barn beams and measures 42 x 80 x 30 with 1 1/2" top and 5" legs. Man, it's pretty heavy.
The thing is i was wanting to put a good finish on it. I'm using a Black Walnut Watco Danish Oil finish, but am concerned about wear as it's going to be a table. Will the Watco stand up to the abuse?
If you want to look at it and can bear my silly comments you can see it at this web site. I'm making it for my nephew.
http://www.msnusers.com/HoppersTable /
abuse equals poly, Phil...
dave