O/T: Would You Remarry?

Enjoy

Lew

------------------------------------------------------- A husband and wife are sitting quietly bed reading when the wife looks over at him and asks THE QUESTION......?

WIFE: "What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?"

HUSBAND: "Definitely not!"

WIFE: "Why not? Don't you like being married?"

HUSBAND: "Of course I do."

WIFE: "Then why wouldn't you remarry?"

HUSBAND: "Okay, okay, I'd get married again."

WIFE: "You would?" (with a hurt look)?

HUSBAND: (makes audible groan)?

WIFE: "Would you live in our house?"

HUSBAND: "Sure, it's a great house."

WIFE: "Would you sleep with her in our bed?"

HUSBAND: "Where else would we sleep?"

WIFE: "Would you let her drive my car?"

HUSBAND: "Probably, it is almost new."

WIFE: "Would you replace my pictures with hers?"

HUSBAND: "That would seem like the proper thing to do."

WIFE: "Would you give her my jewelry?"

HUSBAND: "No, I'm sure she'd want her own."

WIFE: "Would you take her golfing with you?"

HUSBAND: "Yes, those are always good times."

WIFE: "Would she use my clubs?"

HUSBAND: No, she's left-handed."

WIFE: ----- silence ------?

HUSBAND: "Shit!"

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

"> WIFE:

I sure needed that laugh today - Thanks,

Bob S.

Reply to
BobS

Here's a variation in an ad for a TV show

I'm reminded for the second time in three days of scene in which Chuck storms out of the courtroom in "Legally Blonde".

Reply to
J. Clarke