O/T: Would You Remarry?

Enjoy
Lew ------------------------------------------------------- A husband and wife are sitting quietly bed reading when the wife looks over at him and asks THE QUESTION......?
WIFE: "What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?"
HUSBAND: "Definitely not!"
WIFE: "Why not? Don't you like being married?"
HUSBAND: "Of course I do."
WIFE: "Then why wouldn't you remarry?"
HUSBAND: "Okay, okay, I'd get married again."
WIFE: "You would?" (with a hurt look)?
HUSBAND: (makes audible groan)?
WIFE: "Would you live in our house?"
HUSBAND: "Sure, it's a great house."
WIFE: "Would you sleep with her in our bed?"
HUSBAND: "Where else would we sleep?"
WIFE: "Would you let her drive my car?"
HUSBAND: "Probably, it is almost new."
WIFE: "Would you replace my pictures with hers?"
HUSBAND: "That would seem like the proper thing to do."
WIFE: "Would you give her my jewelry?"
HUSBAND: "No, I'm sure she'd want her own."
WIFE: "Would you take her golfing with you?"
HUSBAND: "Yes, those are always good times."
WIFE: "Would she use my clubs?"
HUSBAND: No, she's left-handed."
WIFE: ----- silence ------?
HUSBAND: "Shit!"
"> WIFE:

I sure needed that laugh today - Thanks,
Bob S.
BobS wrote:

Here's a variation in an ad for a TV show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHa8gZERCsc

And I'm reminded for the second time in three days of scene in which Chuck storms out of the courtroom in "Legally Blonde".