O/T: Working People

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting.
Well, for example, the other day the wife and I went into town--and into a little shop.
We were only in there for about 5 minutes.
When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.
We went up to him and I said, 'Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?'
He ignored us and continued writing the ticket.
I called him a moron.
He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires.
So my wife called him a stupid insensitive shit head.
He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first.
Then he started writing a third ticket!
This went on for about 20 minutes, and the more we verbally abused him, the more tickets he wrote.
Just then our bus arrived.
We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired.
It's important at our age.

> Just then our bus arrived.
So, the *real* answer is that you get to go around and shit disturb.
Sounds like a blast!
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Thanks. I copied this to a group involve in law enforcement.

I hope the car had a Bush/Cheney or McLain/Palin bumper sticker on it!
Dave in Houston

They've been gone for months. Sad that you can keep that much hatred.
wrote in message

Gone, but not forgotten. The remark goes to the way I first heard Lew's joke.
Dave in Houston

When did they form the Shirley/Sarah ticket?
--- Joe
"Dave in Houston" wrote : : I hope the car had a Bush/Cheney or McLain/Palin bumper sticker on it! : : Dave in Houston
McLain? How quickly they forget.
Art
Dave in Houston wrote:

Probably did.
Which speaks volumes about the attitude of the "progressives."

W orking people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting.
Well, for example, the other day my wife and I went into town and went into a shop.
We were only in there for about 5 minutes. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket...
We went up to him and said, 'Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?'
He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi turd. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires.
So my wife called him a shit-head. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote.
Personally, we didn't care... We came into town by bus and the car had an Obama sticker. We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired. It's important at our age.
John and Helen met while on vacation, and John fell head over heels in love with her. And, after a couple of weeks in which John took Helen out to various dance clubs, restaurants, concerts, etc., he was convinced that it was true love.
So.....on the last night of his vacation, the two of them went to dinner and had a serious talk about how the relationship would continue. "It's only fair to warn you, I'm a total golf nut," John said to his new-found lady friend... "I eat, sleep and breathe golf, so if that's going to be a problem, you'd better say so now!"
Helen took a deep breath and responded: "Since we're being honest with each other, here goes ..... you need to know that I'm a hooker." "I see," John replied. "That's a problem, for sure." He spent some time looking down at the table, deep in thought.
Then he said, "You know, it's probably because you're not keeping your wrists straight when you tee off."
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Nice one!