O/T: With All The Other...........

Page 5 of 5
"Robatoy" wrote:

I'm certainly not condoning his behavior; however, his father was his counsel, his base reference point, etc.
Just curious as to the timing of start of his shenanigans and the death of his father?
Lew
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 01:18:09 -0800 (PST), the infamous
following:

Hey, I've seen figures for adultery rates range from 60 to 90% here in the USA. I started keeping track to show people why it makes no difference that I'm single. The majority of men and women couple, regardless of marital status.

Good advice.
--
Don't forget the 7 P's:
Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss-Poor Performance

Questionable. His parents divorced because his father was fooling around. He inherited the trait.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:35:34 -0800, the infamous "CW"

You must be ambidextrous, too. <wink, wink, nudge, nudge, KWIM?>
--
Don't forget the 7 P's:
Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss-Poor Performance
βœ–
Re: Righteous Indignation
Churchill: Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?
Socialite: My goodness, Mr. Churchill! Well, I suppose – we would have to discuss terms, naturally.
Churchill: Would you sleep with me for five pounds?
Socialite: Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!
Churchill: Madam, we have already established what you are. Now we are haggling about the price.
    (possibly apocryphal but to the point)
To those who profess to be without sin and therefore deem themselves qualified to cast the first stone - I would suggest that you have not been adequately tempted.
Regards,
βœ–

"The weakest of all weak things is virtue that has never been tested in the fire."
I comment to your attention the source of this quotation, a short story by Mark Twain entitled "The Man Who Corrupted Hadleyburg".
Add pictures here
βœ–
Lew Hodgett wrote:

I've seen a lot in other venues. Strangely, however, only one article placing the blame where it really belongs:
Wait for it now...
Tiger's wife.
Yes, a husband doesn't diddle multiple trollops in every city with a putting green without the wife knowing or at least "knowing." That she didn't say or do something, such as shooting her husband, gave tacit permission and encouragement to his behavior.
Now she's playing the aggrieved victim. How droll.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Oh, good grief! I suppose all rape victims' clothing was too suggestive too. Get a grip on it!
Add pictures here
βœ–