O/T: Winter Blows

Sent to me by my son.
Lew ---------------------------------------------- I found this beautiful winter poem and thought it might be a comfort to you. It was sent to me and it's very well written and I hope that you enjoy it too .
" WINTER "
by Abigail Elizabeth McIntyre
Crap It's Cold
The End
On 1/10/2010 6:49 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

One of my favorites. :-)
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.