O/T: Where is Cheny?

Cheny was totally a no show at the Republican convention, so where has he been.
Seems he has been in Asia Minor conducting meetings with BP, Chevron, et all.
IOW, right in the middle of a known oil patch, waiting to be developed.
Wonder what the USA is being screwed out of this time, especially when it was announced that the US is giving $1Billion in aid to Georgia.
There is an oil pipeline running thru Georgia, right?
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Good. Perhaps we can increase the flow of crude ...

Cheney's record being what it is, it's just as likely that we'll increase the flow of blood.
Tim Daneliuk wrote:

Don't you think we've had enough of crude - and incompetent already?
We've demonstrated how foolish and stupid an "administration" can be.
Let's go for alternatives.
charlie b
when you're in a hole and want to get out STOP DIGGING!
On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 04:14:18 GMT, "Lew Hodgett"

The USA isn't getting screwed out of anything, only her citizens. The major oil companies are probably in for even bigger and better record profits.
Bill

He's just looking for that rock he crawled out from under years ago. (Very awkward sentence, but you get the picture.) He's been the direct link between Bush and what we call evil. Just as dark doesn't exist and cold doesn't exist, that's just lack of light and heat, I believe that evil doesn't exist either. IOW, if you take out all that is good about a human being, you end up with a Cheney.... often referred to as pure evil. Bush has no spine, what has kept him upright, has been Cheney's arm, waaaay up his ass... with Rove supplying the lubricant.
In a desperate attempt to be liked, Bush did what he was asked, by Darth Cheney, And now the pundits are discussing 'The Lack Of Executive Experience' in Palin and Obama. Where TF were those pundits when 'Executive Experience' on Bush's resume was a path of destroyed companies? At least Carter, the pityful fuck that he was as president, had a successful peanut farm.
You Americans are having to make a choice from a crop of politicians similar to what we to have pick from Oct 14. You get to pick the lesser of two evils...and evil doesn't exist, just the absence of good. Politicians are all smoke and mirrors and pieces of string held together by pure bullshit.
Let's all celebrate our new batch of leaders by withholding all our taxes for one year.... and start over.
naaa.. just kidding. Jokes don't exist, just a lack of seriousness.
now go make sawdust and prosper! (There is no kerf, just lack of wood.) (There is no 'stink' ,just a lack of freshness..) Stop me before I continue!!
Robatoy wrote:

end of episode 6.

Drat! Now you gave away the ending!!