O/T: What's Your Name?

A woman scanned the guests at a party and spotted an attractive man standing alone. She approached him.
'My name is Carmen,' she told him.
'That's a beautiful name,' he replied. 'Is it a family name?'
'No,' she replied. 'I gave it to myself. It reflects the things I like most, cars and men. What's your name?' she asked.
He said, 'B.J. Titsengolf.'
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Good one!
Several years ago the cops showed a video taken in a pawn-shop sting operation of a local (minor) politician. He said: "I'm discriminatin'. I only steals stuff beginnin' with the letter "A". Like "A TV," or "A boat."