O/T: Welcome To Big Time Politics

Because I thought we were actually trying to be realistic. I guess I should have known better.

To 2006 levels? That's a good start.

Just wait until the stagflation hits. We'll see if you love that.

Reply to
krw

Well, he DID post his information yesterday....

Reply to
HeyBub

False. In actuality, it's risen from 20% at the end of WWII to over 40% today.

Doug Miller

Oh thats great, no one in California will use it. So it will end up like Metro Rail, Crime ridden and how to get out of the area for criminals Rail and subsidized by the tax payer. Another money pit which will be millions or billions over budget. Sounds Great!

Reply to
Rich

---------------------------------- Guess you haven't seen the stats just released for 2011 YTD.

Ridership on all forms of public transit (Y)ear (T)o (D)ate is up over last year in CA as a total and SoCal in particular.

$4/gal probably has something to do with it.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett