O/T: We've Come a LONG Way

Page 2 of 4  

wrote:

LOL .. Do you really get our "magnificent radio gods" up that far North?? :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Robatoy wrote:

If this one was a little shorter I would like it even MORE! Hoping the Mini Skirt comes back in style and stays in style.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Robatoy wrote:

    shhllluuuurrrrrrrp,     jo4hn
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

I was talking about the dress, not the girl. I think that is a nice dress. The girl? No big deal. I have been rejected by better-looking wimmin than that.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Here is one that should be of offence to no one.
http://hodja.files.wordpress.com/2006/02/burka.jpg
Glen
--
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's
just that they know so much that isn't so."
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Glen,
I think I'll go out and get Jill a burka...... Thanks for sharing.
cm
wrote:

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Fri, 6 Jun 2008 07:14:08 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Is that really your color? <G>
--------------------------------------------- ** http://www.bburke.com/woodworking.html ** ---------------------------------------------
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

I'd have to chose another rouge and lipstick..but suuure
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
SNIP of vitriolic spew

But... without "tolerance" how could anyone be expected to tolerate you vomiting up all that paranoid, demented shit from deep inside your bowels?
Nope. We need tolerance.
Time to adjust your tin hat and make sure the meds you are taking are actually yours.
Robert
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I don't expect you to "tolerate" anything I say. Either engage in an adult debate or don't. Oh wait ... you've already gone for the personal jugular ... never mind.
--
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tim Daneliuk snipped-for-privacy@tundraware.com
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

Yeah. Astonishing. Tim proved what you posited in your in the very next post.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

You may want to choose some of your words more carefully. The word "Tolerance" can take many forms including bigotry, prejudice and hatred of those who are different. Solely for the reason that I use a wheelchair, I've experienced "intolerance" a number of times. I'm perfectly fine with being held to account for my actions. I'm not fine with experiencing prejudice and intolerance for things that I have no control over.
David Moore
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Upscale wrote:

With all due respect, *everyone* has experiences some form of "intolerance" at some point, but the answer is not to jump up and down and scream for more tolerance. I do not wish my deficits - even the ones not of my own making - to be "tolerated". I want my virtues and abilities *celebrated*.
"Tolerance" is a bottom of the barrel notion that people cling to because they have such low expectations for themselves and their society. Moreover, to be fully tolerant is to tolerate evil ... which is more-or-less where the West has been heading for decades.
The OP on this thread was clapping his hands and jumping for joy because a black man and a woman has been involved in a major electoral competition. So what? Neither of them had anything to do with being black or a woman respectively. They didn't *earn* these distinctions by merit, hard work, perseverance, or education but we're supposed to cheer because the "right people" got political traction.
Never mind that they are both contemptible personally and professionally. Never mind that smarmy condescension oozes from every pore of their public proclamation. Never mind that they are class warriors (even though they are personally wealthy). Never mind that they are race and gender baiters (even though they claim to be "tolerant" of everyone). Never mind that their ideas are destructive to liberty, economic nightmares, and violate the very founding precepts of our nation. What's *realllllly* important is that "the chick and the black dude" are running. Right.
--
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tim Daneliuk snipped-for-privacy@tundraware.com
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Have we forgotten Jessie Jackson running for president and or was it Al Sharpton? Geraldine Ferarro?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

None were truly viable candidates. Jesse Jackson? A no chancer, but maybe, and I emphasize maybe, one who was necessary to the process of getting Obama nominated as a candidate for a major party. I seem to recall Ferraro going for VP, but my memory could be off a bit. Sharpton? Tawana Brawley's protector? If he put a hat on all the grease in his hair and mind would cause it to slide to whatever coast was furthest.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Mondale/Ferraro 1984. Lost to Reagan/Bush The Elder.

At least he's funny. Jackson's just a shake down artist.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Your point is take'n Lew and I like to look for something good in things also, however as far as what has really been accomplished from the state we are now in Porky Pig could have been a valid contender, now that would have been different. sorry Lew. ross
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Something Different would be a candidate that is Honest.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

What difference would it make? The whole electoral process is a sham. Rife with electronic corruption. Voter's lists are being manipulated, like in 2000 Florida where people were turned away because they had the same name as some criminals... those alone would have changed the outcome of the election. Same shit in 2004. ... and there WILL be shit in 2008 'IF' the election is close. Obama only stands a chance if it is a land-slide. Close won't cut it...'within the margin of manipulation'.
A candidate can be honest, what WILL screw him up is when he resigns himself to the fact that he allows others to make decision for him, and as the future POTUS, he'll have to trust those around him.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
"Leon" wrote:

Since McCain has sold his sole to the far right fringe of the party, where does that leave the republicans this time around?
Lew
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Related Threads

    HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.