O/T: Wall-Mart Greeter

Enjoy

Lew

------------------------------------------------------- Charley, a new retiree greeter at Wal-Mart , just couldn't seem to get to work on time.

Every day he was 5, 10, 15 minutes late.

But he was a good worker, really tidy, clean shaven, sharp minded and a real credit to the company

and obviously demonstrating their 'Older Person Friendly' policies.

One day the boss called him into the office for a talk.

"Charley, I have to tell you, I like your work ethic, you do a bang up job, but your being late so often is

quite bothersome."

''Yes, I know boss, and I am working on it."

''Well good, you are a team player.

That's what I like to hear.

It's odd though, your coming in late.

I know you're retired from the Armed Forces.

What did they say if you came in late there?"

''They said, 'Good morning, General.

Coffee this morning, sir?'"

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

OK, I don't care who you are, that was funny.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita