O/T: Up Yours

Page 1 of 11
The shrub asked the Saudis to increase oil production in Feb, they ignored him.
The shrub asked the Saudis to increase oil production today, they said "No", AKA: "Up Yours".
Wonder if there is another approach?
Lew

Ummm.... yes - it involves labeling someone a terrorist, the military (shocking) and a contrived preemptive strike (why, I never heard of such a thing, that would go against everything this country USED to stand for)....
D'ohBoy

And a BIG 'kiss my ass' to the shrub from D'ohBoy.
D'ohBoy
D'ohBoy wrote:

And a "contrived preemptive strike" is going to increase oil production how?
--John
Lew Hodgett wrote:

sounding too neo-con?)     gronk! and thumpa thumpa,     j4
p.s. anybody know if radioactive oil is useable?

Take over.
"Leon" wrote:

A take over is probably going to happen along about NOV.
Oh wait, think you've got something else in mind.
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

No, that will be a big *give back*, and the islamofacists will breathe a big sigh of relief, being given another 4 years to cook up mayhem and mischief with an impotent US president doing little or nothing in the meantime.
You talk about nukes? Start building your shelter. It's the 1960s all over again, but this time the war isn't "cold".
I hope Obama kept his Koran warm after his Christian "conversion" ... given his policy ideas, he's gonna need it.

Come on, Tim. Even you don't believe that. I'd put some bat-bait in that belfry of yours.
On Fri, 16 May 2008 16:18:12 -0500, Tim Daneliuk

Is this "islamofacists" (sic) a reference to someone who has a face like a muslim?
Or, are you talking about "islamofascists"?
You would agree, I suppose, that fascists are considered right wing.
You would further agree, one would think, that Republicans are considered right wing.
Are these Islamofascists then - Republican Muslims?
Tom Watson tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1

Nope, they are Independents Muslims
On Sat, 17 May 2008 10:37:05 -0500, "Leon"

Now that's really funny.
Think we can con them into voting for Nader?
Tom Watson tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1

Perhaps, and won't they have their hands full, then!

If Grease Pit Denizen were an elective office, Nader would be a shoo- in. Instead, all he gets is the "shoo."

--
and THAT scares the hell outt me.

K.

I thought they were "friends"? :)
Do they have WMD's? Lets get them weapons inspectors warmed up. Do you think W could use the same "Mission Accomplished" banner?
--
Brian
www.garagewoodworks.com

Only when it suits them.

Of Course, that is where Sadam sent some of his after we gave him 6 months warning that we were going to come and destroy them.
I wrote:

Picture if you will, Shrub, groveling at the feet of his Arab camel jockey host, begging for an increase in his allowance, only to be told "No".
Gives you a lot of confidence? NOT!
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Should be a strong object lesson of what happens when you try to negotiate with nothing to back it up. Does the idea of unilaterally disarming (ala Barack Obama's pledge to suspend development of missile defense systems and new weapon systems) not provide a diplomatic analog to the inability to have anything from which to negotiate (i.e, the threat to increase our own production) in this case?
The US has no position from which to negotiate in this case, the Saudis know that our liberal environmental radicals will prevent any further development in the US, so they pretty much hold all the cards.

It's the Carter years all over again.