O.T. Trailer Trash (humour)

My wife just passed this on to me:

I want to be trailer trash. They did not cause any of the problems that our country faces today. They did not get mortgages they couldn't afford. They did not run banks to the ground with greed. They did not use investors for their personal benefit. They don't even belong to the unions that ask too much of their companies.

I'm tired of paying mortgage bills,

utility bills, property taxes.

I want to live more simply, pack up

the dog and move into a travel-trailer.

I don't mind being called 'trailer trash',

but I want to get your opinion.

diggerop

Reply to
diggerop

In news:RZmdncCc6NdbsGHXnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@westnet.com.au, diggerop dropped this bit of wisdom:

Go for it!!!!

P D Q

Reply to
PDQ

What about a yard for the dog?

Reply to
Bill

Mongrel can take care of himself : )

Reply to
diggerop

In news:RZmdncCc6NdbsGHXnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@westnet.com.au, diggerop dropped this bit of wisdom:

Go for it!!!!

Wife sent it as a joke, but I'm tempted to be a bastard and fool her into thinking I've taken the idea seriously. : )

diggerop

Reply to
diggerop

Slogan on the bumper of many RVs:

The house is small, but you oughta' see my front yard!

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

In news:bNKdnfcE462q-2HXnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@westnet.com.au, diggerop dropped this bit of wisdom:

In this same vein:

I was once called in to a hovel in the poorest section of town to = investigate a death.

Seems one of our local bums died.

What really got my eye was the filth in which he lived.=20

What really made me take notice was the fact that he had $1,000,000 = hidden in his bed.

One just cannot tell "trailer Trash" by its looks.

P D Q

Reply to
PDQ

I suggest you ease into that position by going "double wide" first. It will not be such a shocking change.

Reply to
Leon

I'd happily go and do that. Been a gypsy a large part of my life. The wife on the other hand, hates the idea. So, unless I want to part company with #5 and start looking for #6, I'd best stay put. Then theres the road train with two 40' trailers I'd need to haul the woodworking gear around. seems I'm beginning to become domesticated after all these years.

diggerop

Reply to
diggerop

I hope you reported that $ 500,000!

Reply to
Robatoy

Unfortunately, I was not the one who found it.

All I can truthfully say I found, is 2 bottles of beer in a fridge one = hot summer night.

The cop I was with got a bit irate when I left them in situ.

P D Q

Reply to
PDQ

t summer night.

It was a play on that ounce of pot that was the remnant of that quarter pound of pot which was lost from the evidence room after that

2 pound bust the day before where they uncovered 5 pounds.

But 2 pints, brutha'!?

Reply to
Robatoy

On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 23:46:12 +0800, the infamous "diggerop" scrawled the following:

I love it, an all-American idear.

Some folks I know just packed up their $3-million dollar home (lost it through stupid triple mortgages and a dozen maxed-out credit cards worth half a mil), bought a truck with dualies and a 5th wheel, got a trailer, and are heading out yonder. The man and wife team were realtors. YeeeHaw!

Close but no see-gar.

-- You know, in about 40 years, we'll have literally thousands of OLD LADIES running around with TATTOOS, and Rap Music will be the Golden Oldies. Now that's SCARY! --Maxine

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Simple, get a _small_ dog. Then it'll need only two feet, not a full yard.

And, unless, he's an amputee, he's _got_ two feet.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Assume it has 4 feet and a tail. Big feet!

Reply to
Bill