O/T: Toilet Cleaning Instructions

Enjoy
Lew +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Toilet Cleaning Instructions:
1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids.
You may need to stand on the lid.
4. The cat will self agitate and make ample
suds. Never mind the noises that come from the
toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a 'power-wash' and rinse'.
6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.
9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.
Sincerely, The Dog

AwwwrrrrUUFFFF

PS... I need to explain something. My sweet wife Angela is absolutely convinced that I was a dog in a previous life. In fact, just the other day, she said that to me as she was trying to get her sneaker out of my mouth.

Nee toch! Is het gelukt?
--
Best regards
Han