Best regards
Han
email address is invalid
On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 13:26:37 -0400, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

And you shouldn't be an Asshole, but you are one every day of the week. Apparently, you like being one too.

Hypocrites are my favorites, asshole.
On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 09:01:44 -0400, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

Sorry, but you're going to have to find something else to call me. The word "asshole" is entirely used up by you and your bullshit. There's no assholeness left for anyone else.

You really are a hypocrite's hypocrite. What an ass.
On 7/24/2012 1:26 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

tiredofspam <nospam.nospam.com> wrote in wrote:

Correct, but don't worry ...
--
Best regards
Han

Oh, car safety inspections don't do anything but line the pockets of mechanics and steal from the unwary (and often the wary). More government meddling to no good purpose.
On 7/23/2012 2:45 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

Be careful. If we all start singing it could cause a natural disaster!
But Happy Birthday.

As long as you can still count that high, it is a good thing.
Happy Birthday ya old fart!

So, how much did a gallon of gasoline cost in 1955?

Larry W wrote:

in Athens, GA and gas got down to 18 cents before it started going back up. Back then the .9 cents may have meant a little on the price, but now it is useless.
--
G.W. Ross

It's amazing how much mature wisdom
On 7/23/2012 7:48 PM, G. Ross wrote:

A few billion pennies a day - useless?

Happy Birthday!
Bill
"Larry W" wrote:

All I remember was I could fill up my motorcycle, less than 2 gallons, with Amoco premium HiTest (White gas) for $0.50.
Lew
On 7/23/2012 8:16 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

Were you in California then too?
I absolutely recall Regular being as low as 19.9 for regular in 1972 in Corpus Christi and Premium being in the 30's all over Texas.
"Leon" wrote:

NE Ohio
Lew
On 7/24/2012 7:48 AM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

LOL, I recall driving into the Shamrock station, asking for 10 gallons of regular gas, handing the attendant $2, and getting a penny back in change. That penny came out of the change maker hooked on his belt.
"Leon" wrote:

And the minimum wage was either $0.50/HR, $0.75/HR, or $1.00/HR, depending on the year.
I worked for all of them.
Lew