O/T: This is a plug

If you like speciality cheeses, this place may interest you.
http://www.cheesehaven.com
I haven't been in the place in almost 20 years and found the website quite by accident.
About the only thing I remember other than their stuff tastes good is that you will spend more than you expect, and that includes me.
Marblehead is located about half way between Sandusky, OH and Port Clinton, OH on the south shore of Lake Erie.
When I kept my boat in Sandusky, was a frequent customer.
BTW, have no vested interest in the place.
That's probably a good thing.
Lew

Spent a lot of summers in Huron and the company picnic was a Cedar (wood!) Point every year. Was also in a late night roll over near the main gate of Camp Perry ...
"LDosser" wrote:

--------------------------------------------------- Huron was the first town I saw that had yellow fire trucks.
City docks were nice but started getting seedy in the late 80's.
Couple of neat restaurants at the end of the docks.
Lew

I'm talking 1951-1970 - during the years the lake was dead or dying. :{}
"LDosser" wrote:

So where are you today?
Lew

Upper Left Coast - Oregon. Came out here in 1970. Year before I came out we had a bad tornado in July, stopped at Luna Pier (MI) with the dog and she rolled in a dead fish, then there was two weeks of -15F highs that winter. Have not missed it.
"LDosser" wrote:

Know the feeling.
It's nice to open the door on Christmas day and get hit in the face with 70F and snow on the mountains to the north.
Lew

Can't quite do that on Christmas here, but FTMP the snow stays in the mountains.