O/T: The Stud

Enjoy
Lew --------------------------------------- Especially for the Canucks
Two priests died at the same time and met Saint Peter at the Pearly Gates.
St. Peter said, "I'd like to get you guys in now, but our computer's down.
You will have to go back to Earth for about a week, but you can't go back as priests.
What'll it be?"
The first priest says, "I've always wanted to be an an eagle, soaring above the Rocky Mountains ."
"So be it," says St. Peter, and off flies the first priest.
The second priest mulls this over for a moment and asks, "Will any of this week 'count' St. Peter?"
"No I told you the computer's down, There's no way we an keep track of what you are doing."
"In that case," says the second priest, "I've always wanted to be a stud"
"So be it" says St. Peter, and the second priest disappears.
A week goes by, the computer is fixed, and the Lord tells St. Peter to recall the two priests.
"Will you have any trouble locating them? he asks.
"The first one should be easy," says St. Peter, "He's somewhere over the Rockies, flying with the eagles.
But the second one could prove to be more difficult."
"Why?" asks the Lord.
"He's on a snow tire, somewhere in Manitoba"
<snip>

Good one, but I was thinking he'd be nailed in some recently foreclosed home.
--
Best regards
Han
On 1/28/10 7:50 AM, Han wrote:

--
Froz...

On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 08:06:06 -0500, the infamous FrozenNorth

One of the infamous Formaldehyde models from FEMA, eh?
-- It is in his pleasure that a man really lives; it is from his leisure that he constructs the true fabric of self. -- Agnes Repplier
The ones they sold the EPA ?
:-)
Martin
Larry Jaques wrote: