O/T: The New Abby

Another one.
Enjoy
Lew ----------------------------------- Equipped with a sail boat designed to right itself when tipped over, and with emergency beacons that self-activate when sensing trouble, an auto-generated 'SOS' signal sent to the nearest mainland, auto-pilot at the helm, and 24-hr contact with civilization via Internet, 3-year-old Windy 'Seahorse' Gale will attempt to become the youngest person to sail around the world.
When asked if this was child endangerment, her parents said, "Not at all.
We're born-again Christians.
We feel that, if necessary, Windy can walk on water and calm storms with a wave of her hand."
Add pictures here
βœ–

They have a Technical Spokesperson ...
Add pictures here
βœ–

This is a child-equipped unmanned, remotely operated sailboat, ummm prison.
--
Best regards
Han

Toilet trained? ;-)
Add pictures here
βœ–

It would probably be cheaper than daycare. <grin>
Nonny
--
On most days,
it’s just not worth

Do I hear an "AMEN"?
P.S: Let's just hope Windy's local Child Protective Services heard that and acts to save the child from her parental moronics.
--
Impeach 'em ALL!
βœ–
Do I hear an "AMEN"?
P.S: Let's just hope Windy's local Child Protective Services heard that and acts to save the child from her parental moronics.
--
Impeach 'em ALL!
βœ–

P.P.S I promise not to respond to OT posts on the child's rescue!
Add pictures here
βœ–
Me too!
P.P.S I promise not to respond to OT posts on the child's rescue!
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 01:09:09 -0700, "Lobby Dosser"

There sure is a lot of BS here on the Abby rescue post. I'm outta here.
--
Impeach 'em ALL!
βœ–