O/T: The Great Truths

Enjoy
Lew ------------------------------------------------------------- During these serious and troubled times, people of all faiths should remember these four great religious truths:
..1. Muslims do not recognize Jews as God's Chosen people.
..2. Jews do not recognize Jesus as the Messiah.
..3. Protestants do not recognize the Pope as the leader of the Christian world.
..4. Baptists do not recognize each other at the liquor store.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- GOOD SAMARITAN
A Sunday school teacher was telling her class the story of the Good Samaritan.
She asked the class, "If you saw a person lying on the roadside, wounded and bleeding, what would you do?"
A thoughtful little girl broke the hushed silence, I think I'd throw up.." ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- DID NOAH FISH?
A Sunday school teacher asked, "Johnny, do you think Noah did a lot of fishing when he was on the Ark?"
"No," replied Johnny.
The preacher's 5 year-old daughter noticed that her father always paused and bowed his head for a moment before starting his sermon.
One day, she asked him why.
"Well, Honey," he began, proud that his daughter was so observant of his messages.
"I'm asking the Lord to help me preach a good sermon."
A Rabbi said to a precocious six-year-old boy, "So your mother says your prayers for you each night?
That's very commendable.
What does she say?"
The little boy replied, "Thank God he's in bed!"