O/T: THAT SUCKS

There is a swimming pool as part of my complex.
At 3:30 PM, this afternoon, the temperature was 95.2F.
Time for a swim.
Haven't been swimming in this pool for at least 3 years.
As I approach the pool, all is quiet.
Guess I'll have the pool to my self.
As I approach the pool, it looks strange.
There is NO water in the pool, it is being repaired.
THAT SUCKS!
Lew
"Lew Hodgett" wrote:

------------------------------------ SFWIW, it is only 79F at the beach, less than 20 miles away.
Lew
On Tue, 7 Aug 2012 16:39:22 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"

Guess you'll have to cool off by reading some vague gasoline cost reports.
On 8/7/2012 8:17 PM, Dave wrote:

ROTFL! ;~)
"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
There is a swimming pool as part of my complex.
At 3:30 PM, this afternoon, the temperature was 95.2F.
Time for a swim.
Haven't been swimming in this pool for at least 3 years.
As I approach the pool, all is quiet.
Guess I'll have the pool to my self.
As I approach the pool, it looks strange.
There is NO water in the pool, it is being repaired.
THAT SUCKS!
Lew
LEW Glad you looked before you jumped in. (grin) WW