O/T: Such A Deal

Page 2 of 2
On Wed, 07 Apr 2010 10:09:01 -0500, Tim Daneliuk

You're about as big a hypocrite as they come. All your criticisms and comments about people on universal healthcare stealing from the system and yet you've stated outright that when the opportunity presents itself, you'll take support from that very same system.
You're not even man enough to back up to your own words. That makes you a whining mouthpiece and nothing else. Fundamentally, you're a thief like everybody else you criticize.
On Wed, 07 Apr 2010 10:09:01 -0500, Tim Daneliuk

That's calling you a liar. You've stated publicly that you'll support that stealing if it benefits you? You've stated publicly that you'll try to take from the system. You call that grown up? You're not man enough to live up to your very own words.
On 4/7/2010 3:41 PM, Upscale wrote:

Nope ... again you seem lost in a maze of what should be very simple logic. I, like you, intend to benefit from a system into which I was *forced* to pay. I, unlike you, do not support such systems and try to vote to get them dismantled.

The Debbil makes him do it folks...
On 4/7/2010 7:30 PM, Robatoy wrote:

No, the force of government with the threat of jail makes me do it. The Debbil just convinces people that such systems based on force are OK...
Needed to replace some kitchen towels.
Last time I did this, found some functional, but butt fuck ugly towels, for $1.99 ea at the local discount linen store.
Expected to be able to do it again, so took one from last order as a sample and went shopping.
Finally found a clerk, or is that an associate these days, and showed her my sample.
She took a look and gasped her breath for air, stating, sir, we don't have any more of those, but let me go in the back and take a look anyway.
She returned a few minutes clutching an array of truly ugly towels.
"That's it, huh", I said as I expressed my disappointment.
"How much?", I asked.
They are $1.04 on close out.
They had been $1.99, she said.
Suddenly, they were not so butt fuck ugly any more.
You know, when it's 2:00 AM at Rosalie's goodies cafe, they all get better looking.
"I'll take them", 11 pieces in all, and we proceeded to the check out counter.
Less than $12 for 11 pieces, they are starting to look pretty good.
Whip out my MasterCard and she asks for another piece of identification so I whip out my AARP card.
I can give you another 10% discount if we include your AARP card.
"Go for it".
Bottom line is by the time all the discounts had been applied and the sales taxes added, we got 11 pretty good looking kitchen towels for $11.23 so we saved at least $11.00 plus sales tax.
Somehow the above is worth at least a junior suck just based on principle if nothing else.
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Gosh, now you have one for almost every day of the week. Congratulations!
Bill