O/T: "Soupy" Sales

We lost another one of the funny guys.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Dang! Wonder what he's having for lunch ...

Reply to
LDosser

He was a genius. I'd laugh till I hurt watching his White Fang and Black Tooth and person-at-the-door bits.

Here is his commentary on the "green pieces of paper" fiasco:

notbob

There was a skit between Soup and Charlie Callas which had me literally in tears, rolling on the carpet clutching my stomach in pain from laughing that hard. Genius, I tell you, Genius!

Reply to
Robatoy

One word: "OOBLAH!"

Reply to
Zz Yzx

Yeah, I saw it yesterday on the news. I was a kid when I realized just how funny/crazy/hysterical the guy was. He was a genius.

Glen

Reply to
Glen

I've spent an hour looking at old shows on youtube. Brings back memories.

Reply to
Maxwell Lol

I have an overpowering urge for pie.

B.