O/T: "Soupy" Sales

We lost another one of the funny guys.
Lew

Dang! Wonder what he's having for lunch ...

He was a genius. I'd laugh till I hurt watching his White Fang and Black Tooth and person-at-the-door bits.
Here is his commentary on the "green pieces of paper" fiasco:
http://www.tvparty.com/soupy2.html
nb

There was a skit between Soup and Charlie Callas which had me literally in tears, rolling on the carpet clutching my stomach in pain from laughing that hard. Genius, I tell you, Genius!

One word: "OOBLAH!"

I've spent an hour looking at old shows on youtube. Brings back memories.
writes:

I have an overpowering urge for pie.
B.
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Yeah, I saw it yesterday on the news. I was a kid when I realized just how funny/crazy/hysterical the guy was. He was a genius.
Glen