O/T: SOS Different Day

Page 3 of 3

Sure about the former, wobbly on the latter.
-- You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. --Jack London

Lew, Nova, etal,
We're originally from Jamestown, NY, and that's the reason we drag our 36' 5th wheeler to Longview, TX in the winter. Whatever happens here, we don't have to SHOVEL IT!!!!!!! Our kids still live there, but they say they've only had a 1 or 2" dusting so far, waiting to see if the wind shifts.
We did get 6" last January, had to rake it off the awnings, but it was gone the next day.
Norm