O/T: Slow Day In The News Room

To our friends in OZ, you made the news, at least some of you.
Here in SoCal, the local TV stations have been running a film clip showing a kangaroo in Melbourne that was running wild in the streets.
Finally caught, the reporter announces the animal will be taken to the to the wild and released.
The subject says it all.
Lew

Slow news day indeed... I've told gullible people all over the world that we have kangaroos running around the streets here. Now they're going to beleive me.
H.

running
Hell, up here we've got bear, deer and a large assortment of other animals running around. As an example, I've just uploaded proof of bear to ABPW. :)
Some video of it here.
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22751565-2862,00.html
I live in Brisbane, there are no roos around here except of course, for this one that readers of abpw have seen already.
http://mywebsite.bigpond.net.au/mercian/kangaroo.wmv
Mekon