O/T: Sister Mary Ann

Page 1 of 2
Enjoy Lew ------------------------------------- In California Unleaded gas went to $4.00 a gallon last Thursday.
Sister Mary Ann, who worked for a home health agency, was out making her rounds visiting homebound patients when she ran out of gas.
Fortunately, an Exxon station was just a block away.
She walked to the station to borrow a gas can and buy some gas.
The attendant told her that the only gas can he owned had been loaned out, but she could wait until it was returned.
Since Sister Mary Ann was on the way to see a patient, she decided not to wait, and walked back to her car.
She looked for something in her car that she could fill with gas, and spotted the bedpan she was taking to the patient.
Always resourceful, Sister Mary Ann carried the bedpan to the station, filled it with gasoline, and carried the full bedpan back to her car.
As she was pouring the gas into her tank, two Baptist ladies watched from across the street.
One of them turned to the other and said,
'If it starts, I'm turning Catholic.'
*SNIP*

I have been chuckling pretty hard over that one for the last few minutes. Good one, Lew.
Robert
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

ya might enjoy this one, too
Two nuns are riding their bikes down the back streets of Rome. One leans over to the other and says, "You know, I've never come this way before."
...The other nun whispers, "It's the cobblestones."
On 20/11/2010 07:27, ChairMan wrote:

If you're doing very old nun jokes; Two nuns in the shower. 1st nun: "Where's the Soap?" 2nd nun: "Yes, it does, doesn't it?
On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 08:45:16 +0000, nicknoxx

I must either be in DENSE mode or the joke is. 'Sprain, preese?
-- Education is when you read the fine print. Experience is what you get if you don't. -- Pete Seeger
Larry Jaques wrote:

Where's ==> wears

Oooh.... good one. ;)
nb
On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 08:58:11 -0500, "Greg Neill"

Keep explaining, please. Not funny yet/makes no sense.
-- Education is when you read the fine print. Experience is what you get if you don't. -- Pete Seeger
Larry Jaques wrote:

It is a rule of comedy that jokes do not get funnier with explanation. The best you can hope for now is understanding.
So, that being said, here are further hints. Answer yourself the following:
1. Where might the soap be that 1st Nun would not know where it is?
2. Where might the soap be, and what might be happening to it, that 2nd Nun might misinterpret 1st Nun's question?
On 20/11/2010 18:06, Greg Neill wrote:

3. What might cause the soap to wear?

And consider that the thread seems to be about nuns "pleasuring" themselves.
Max wrote:

themselves.
There. I told you it wouldn't be funny.

What? I still think it's funny. But I'm not a Catholic.
Max

You don't have to be Catholic to be funny.

Greg Neill wrote:

I agree--not funny. I didn't get it until hint #3. And several minutes before that I already decided it wasn't going to be funny.
The comment: "It is a rule of comedy that jokes do not get funnier with explanation" was both true and funnier! : )
Bill

When you tell a joke to a republican, they laugh 3 times.
1) They laugh to be polite, but don't really 'get it'.
2) They laugh again, to be polite, when you explain it to them.
3) They laugh again, a few weeks later, when they finally 'get it'.
"Robatoy" wrote:

1) They laugh to be polite, but don't really 'get it'.
2) They laugh again, to be polite, when you explain it to them.
3) They laugh again, a few weeks later, when they finally 'get it'. ----------------------------- Same with blondes.
Lew

Yeah, that was better than the "joke", wasn't it?
-- Education is when you read the fine print. Experience is what you get if you don't. -- Pete Seeger
On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 13:06:11 -0500, "Greg Neill"

Oh, I understood it. My insta-gutter mind automatically works that way. ;)

Sexual antics with the soap would not be considered "wearing" to me, but "inserting". Soapin' up and fingerin' ain't "wearing", either.
Realistically, a virgin nun wouldn't be able to insert a large bar of soap anywhere, in -any- of her virgin openings.
Thanks for playing.
-- Education is when you read the fine print. Experience is what you get if you don't. -- Pete Seeger
On 21/11/2010 01:27, Larry Jaques wrote:

It's a JOKE. (not a great one, granted) It doesn't have to be realistic. FFS.
Oh and who said it was a large bar of soap?