O/T: Shrub's at it again

Page 2 of 2

They should have just invoked Godwin's law.
--
FF

That's the mention of Hillary ?
Lew Hodgett wrote:

No, but Obama and Pelosi have. Their taking offense suggests that they know in their own hearts that their approach to terrorism is appeasement.
--John
: RE: Shrub's speech in Israel
: Have his handlers totally lost it?
http://www.salon.com/politics/war_room/2008/05/15/matthews_chamberlain/index.html

How about his speech writers?
At an international conference of Arab notables, George W. Bush - dared to pass himself off as a staunch defender of peace and freedom in the world, as well as the reigning champion of political freedom and womens rights. According to the AP, he assumed a decidedly tougher tone, when making the following claims:
"America is deeply concerned about the plight of political prisoners in this region, as well as democratic activists who are intimidated or repressed, newspapers and civil society organizations that are shut down and dissidents whose voices are stifled...I call on all nations in this region to release their prisoners of conscience, open up their political debate and trust their people to chart their future,"
You can't MAKE this shit up.... UNbelievable ....
I believe every word of B/O's........ Well maybe not.
cm
wrote:

How about his speech writers?
At an international conference of Arab notables, George W. Bush - dared to pass himself off as a staunch defender of peace and freedom in the world, as well as the reigning champion of political freedom and womens rights. According to the AP, he assumed a decidedly tougher tone, when making the following claims:
"America is deeply concerned about the plight of political prisoners in this region, as well as democratic activists who are intimidated or repressed, newspapers and civil society organizations that are shut down and dissidents whose voices are stifled...I call on all nations in this region to release their prisoners of conscience, open up their political debate and trust their people to chart their future,"
You can't MAKE this shit up.... UNbelievable ....
well he is retarded, so give him a break it was our own fault(not mine,as I did not vote for him) for letting him run the country into the ground.