O/T: Shrub is at it again

Page 2 of 2

I am SOOO disappointed in you!
. . . . . *snickers*

Yeah, if you have the time. I personally never wasted the effort though. If I want to start something, it needs to be in person. I like the confrontational approach. A internet troll is kinda like starting a rumor in kindergarten and seeing who gets screwed. A lot of gas is passed, but in the end, nothing.
It is good though, when a troll turns out at least a little constructive dialog.
But remember Lew, when you respond to your own troll, that makes you a sock puppet.
Don't wanna have to start calling you Lamb Chop! ;^)
Robert
Yup.
cm