O/T: Shrink vs Bartender

Enjoy
Lew ----------------------------------------
EVER SINCE I WAS A CHILD, I'VE ALWAYS HAD A FEAR OF SOMEONE UNDER MY BED AT NIGHT.
SO I WENT TO A SHRINK AND TOLD HIM:
'I've got problems.
Every time I go to bed I think there's somebody under it.
I'm scared.
I think I'm going crazy.'
'Just put yourself in my hands for one year,' said the shrink.
'Come talk to me three times a week and we should be able to get rid of those fears..'
'How much do you charge?'
'Eighty dollars per visit,' replied the doctor.
'I'll sleep on it,' I said.
Six months later the doctor met me on the street.
'Why didn't you come to see me about those fears you were having?' he asked.
'Well, Eighty bucks a visit three times a week for a year is an awful lot of money!
A bartender cured me for $10.
I was so happy to have saved all that money that I went and bought me a new pickup!'
'Is that so!' With a bit of an attitude he said, 'and how, may I ask, did a bartender cure you?'
'He told me to cut the legs off the bed! -
Ain't nobody under there now!!!'
FORGET THE SHRINKS..
HAVE A DRINK & TALK TO A BARTENDER!

Why spend your money on drinks when you can get free advice here Thanks Lew, just cut the legs off my bed

If you built your bed with the legs really tall, you could easily see there weren't no one under there. :-) All ya need is a couple a tuba fores...
Puckdropper

A cuppla tuba fores......... You blowing your own trumpet here?

fores...
Well... it just happens that my bed is made out of 2x4s, plywood and a mattress. Built it in college as a loft style because I didn't have much space in my room. *grin*
If you're not woodworking inclined (you probably wouldn't be here) you could simply rest the bed on a couple of concrete blocks. :-)
Puckdropper