O.T. rotten Weather

It has rained every day since mid May haven't done much outdoor work all inside jobs tried out new router made jig for cutting slat mortises in bar room doors bought some Freud saw blades for Miter saw and table saw work nice clean cuts.. I see H.D. has 20% Makita I would like to upgrade rechargeables looks like a good time to do it. Gday all.
Sal
"sal" wrote in message
It has rained every day since mid May haven't done much outdoor work all inside jobs tried out new router made jig for cutting slat mortises in bar room doors bought some Freud saw blades for Miter saw and table saw work nice clean cuts.. I see H.D. has 20% Makita I would like to upgrade rechargeables looks like a good time to do it. Gday all.
Send some of that rain to South Texas, if you please.
Dave I n Texas
On 6/22/2012 10:08 AM, Dave in Texas wrote:

And W KS, OK, CO, most of NM, ...
On 6/22/2012 10:43 AM, dpb wrote:

And AZ...
"dpb" wrote in message

And W KS, OK, CO, most of NM, ...
YEAH, especially south-Central Colorado!
Dave in Texas

Sal