O/T: Retirement

Enjoy +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Subject: What do you do in retirement
I've often been asked, "what do you old guys do now that you're retired?"
Well, I have a friend who has a chemical background and one of the things we enjoy most is turning beer, bourbon, scotch, and martinis into urine.
And, we're pretty damn good at it!!"
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

I'm practicing... Look forward to joining the full time club in about fifteen years.
10 weeks to go and I'm on holiday for one of those weeks.
The signature below is a copy of a sticker for the back window of my car!
--
Retired
...so yes I do have all day!

I think dont think much will change when I retire, because Im already doing what I love, so why stop?