O/T: Retirement

Enjoy

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Subject: What do you do in retirement

I've often been asked, "what do you old guys do now that you're retired?"

Well, I have a friend who has a chemical background and one of the things we enjoy most is turning beer, bourbon, scotch, and martinis into urine.

And, we're pretty damn good at it!!"

+++++++++++++++++++

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

I'm practicing... Look forward to joining the full time club in about fifteen years.

Reply to
Woodie

I think dont think much will change when I retire, because Im already doing what I love, so why stop?

Reply to
Special_Will
10 weeks to go and I'm on holiday for one of those weeks.

The signature below is a copy of a sticker for the back window of my car!

Reply to
Alan Squires