O.T. Question

Is it sacrilegious to put up Christmas lights in your shorts? It must be almost 80 today!

No, but it is somewhat sad hanging them on a Saguaro cactus.

The lights or the shorts?
-JR
snipped-for-privacy@metrocast.net says...

:-)
Just don't stand in any water. Mr Johnson hates it when that happens! That reminds me, I needc to go find those plans for a mistletoe belt!

Speaking of mistletoe, saw a cute cartoon yesterday, cat with tail up and curled & mistletoe hanging from it, with its butt facing an english bulldog.
Mark Hopkins wrote:

Better to put them on your house than in your shorts<G>. Of course if there is a 'short' you might get a permanent thrill, a woody. Hey, thats on topic in a woodworking forum, right<G>?
yobosaeyo wrote:

Depends...Are they cutoff jeans or real Bermuda shorts?
"Grandpa" <jsdebooATcomcast.net> wrote in message

How would you dress if you were in Australia and were putting up Christmas lights. In half of the world, Christmas is in the Summer.
Leon wrote:

Funny you ask, I wear shorts and a t-shirt even though it's ussually in the 40's when the lights go up. I figure somewhere it's summer. I dress for where I want to be.

Christmas
LOL... I was sweating today in low 40's weather. Rebuilding fences torn up in the last tornado that came through a couple of weeks ago.
Only if you do it before Thanksgiving.

Does before dinner count?

You can not put up Christmas decorations in shorts before until black Friday.

be