O.T. Question

Is it sacrilegious to put up Christmas lights in your shorts? It must be almost 80 today!

Reply to
yobosaeyo

No, but it is somewhat sad hanging them on a Saguaro cactus.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Just don't stand in any water. Mr Johnson hates it when that happens! That reminds me, I needc to go find those plans for a mistletoe belt!

Reply to
Mark Hopkins

Reply to
Grandpa

Reply to
Grandpa

Depends...Are they cutoff jeans or real Bermuda shorts?

Reply to
kb8qlr

How would you dress if you were in Australia and were putting up Christmas lights. In half of the world, Christmas is in the Summer.

Reply to
Leon

Reply to
Sweet Sawdust

The lights or the shorts?

-JR

Reply to
JR

Does before dinner count?

Reply to
yobosaeyo

Funny you ask, I wear shorts and a t-shirt even though it's ussually in the 40's when the lights go up. I figure somewhere it's summer. I dress for where I want to be.

Reply to
JoeTaxpayer

LOL... I was sweating today in low 40's weather. Rebuilding fences torn up in the last tornado that came through a couple of weeks ago.

Reply to
Leon

:-)

Reply to