O/T: Protection

Page 4 of 7
CW wrote:

Uh, _which_ pepper spray? You can get pepper spray with 30 or more foot range.
J. Clarke wrote:

And a .22 pistol is good up to a mile.
HeyBub wrote:

And has about as much stopping power as pepper spray. Oh, you may _kill_ the assailant with it but that doesn't mean that he's going to be courteous enough to die before he beats you to death with it.

Do you just make this up as you go?

No. You can look it all up for yourself if you wish.
On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 13:48:33 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@dog.com wrote:

The proper application of the shotgun does protect you from said law suit, though.

Only if you kill all the relatives and maybe even his livestock.

Are you always this dumb?

Are you always this tongue in cheek impaired? Or have you just never seen the perp's relatives sue the victim?

Before I answer, just what am I answering; tongue in cheek, or a serious question? You make no sense.

Both.

Ok, let me try this again with shorter sentences. You make no sense. Could you please ask the question(s) again? I'd like to know what I'm answering.

You asked: Are you always this dumb?
I asked back: Are you always this TIC impaired? AND Or have you never seen a perp's relatives sue the victim?
So, the answer to your question is No, not always and not in this case.
Now, you can:
a. ignore and move on b. answer my questions c. request further clarification d. come up with a joint statement that we can both sign

Have you seen a perp's relatives sue the victim in a justifiable shooting in a CD state? That *is* what we were talking about.

I would disagree, but...

e. none of the above. Back to you.
Make life easier for the rest of us. Either learn to snip or top post.

I'll reverse that. Make life easier on the rest of us, learn to inline post.
<snipped stuff that makes no sense where you placed it>

At least I didn't post a whole page of irrrelevent horse shit.

Posting anything after what you wrote was irrelevant.

WTH were we talking about?

Not in this state. In a self defense shooting, you cannot be sued. Many states are that way. They consider that benifitting from criminal activity, which is, in itself, a crime. In addition, here in Washington, if you are charged with a crime and it is ultimately found to be self defense, you are entitled to reimbursement for legal fees and lost wages. The laws reflect the belief that one should not be punished for surviving.