O/T: Old Guy's Wise Words

Enjoy
Lew --------------------------------------------------------------- As we get older we sometimes begin to doubt our ability to "make a difference" in the world.
It is at these times that our hopes are boosted by the remarkable achievements of other "seniors" who have found the courage to take on challenges that would make many of us wither.
Harold Schlumberg is such a person.
He said, "I've often been asked, What do you old folks do now that you're retired"?
"Well...I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background, and one of the things I enjoy most is turning beer, wine, Scotch, and margaritas into urine".
Harold should be an inspiration to all of us.
During my brother's schooling, to become a physician, a prof asked, "Why do you have to pee soon after drinking beer?" A: It doesn't have to change color.
Sonny