O/T: OK, I Give Up

Running XP.

Made some changes to display resolution.

No problem; however, also restored some audible sounds the occur at the end of an event which for me is a PITA.

Can't remember how to get to the screen to turn them off.

HELP, before I pop a blood vessel.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

If I understand correctlly - try control panel- sounds and audio devices- sounds- and then figure out which event to turn off. Clay

Reply to
Clay

Lew Hodgett wrote the following on 8/9/2012 10:05 PM (ET):

My Computer - Control Panel - Sounds and Audio Devices - Sounds tab

Reply to
willshak

========================= That's it.

Thank you.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

========================= That's it.

Thank you.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Is there a setting to turn off long lists of fuel prices at some obscure Arco station in California?

Reply to
Larry W

On my news reader it's the button that says "Ignore thread".

Reply to
Nova