O/T: OK, I Give Up

Running XP.
Made some changes to display resolution.
No problem; however, also restored some audible sounds the occur at the end of an event which for me is a PITA.
Can't remember how to get to the screen to turn them off.
HELP, before I pop a blood vessel.
Lew

If I understand correctlly - try control panel- sounds and audio devices- sounds- and then figure out which event to turn off. Clay
"Clay" wrote:

========================That's it.
Thank you.
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote the following on 8/9/2012 10:05 PM (ET):

My Computer - Control Panel - Sounds and Audio Devices - Sounds tab
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
"willshak" wrote:

Thank you.
Lew

Is there a setting to turn off long lists of fuel prices at some obscure Arco station in California?

On Fri, 10 Aug 2012 23:27:29 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@sdf.lNoOnSePsAtMar.org (Larry W) wrote:

On my news reader it's the button that says "Ignore thread".
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA