O/T: Ode To The Fart

To complement jo4hn's post.
Enjoy
Lew =======================================A fart is a pleasant thing, It gives the belly ease, It warms the bed in winter, And suffocates the fleas.
A fart can be quiet, A fart can be loud, Some leave a powerful, Poisonous cloud.
A fart can be short, Or a fart can be long, Some farts have been known To sound like a song.....
A fart can create A most curious medley, A fart can be harmless, Or silent , and deadly.
A fart might not smell, While others are vile, A fart may pass quickly, Or linger a while......
A fart can occur In a number of places, And leave everyone there, With strange looks on their faces.
From wide-open prairie, To small elevators, A fart will find all of Us sooner or later.
But farts are all bad, Is simply not true- We must never forget....... Sweet old farts like you!
Kinda brings a tear to your eye - right?
This is touching.
Inspired while shaving in the bathroom mirror this morning?
RonB

You touched yourself while shaving in the bathroom this morning?

As we say up here in Canuckistan, upon hearing 'that sound': "the geese are flying low today."
Robatoy wrote:

I happened to be on an elevator with an English gentleman who farted. His explanation? "Trouser cough." :-)

or; "Ooops, stepped on a barking spider."
Robatoy wrote:

We used to call it "a low flying elk". I have no idea what that means. :-)

I do not remember where I heard/saw this but there is this scene where dad goes "Pull my finger" to his little boy, dad then farts and the kid says: "What are you, some kind of doorbell?"
On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 14:28:00 -0500, Steve Turner

Geese.

or
"If the little stinker doesn't want to pay the rent he cansneak out the back but he doesn't have to slam the door!!"
On Jul 8, 12:03am, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Did you know that turds are tapered so that your ass won't slam shut?
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Dilbert's cartoon today - Jul 8 - is kinda on point: http://www.dilbert.com/fast
HeyBub wrote:

That's the best euphemism for it I've heard yet.